10th – 14th June 2017
Exuberant and highly acclaimed yoga teacher Jaye Martin is widely sought after for his expertise, enthusiasm, and spirituality. Jaye began practicing yoga in 1998 after successful careers as a professional musician and a ballet dancer with the Joffrey Ballet in New York and the Sarasota Ballet. While dancing, he discovered his talent for articulating and teaching complex dance moves. That talent transferred easily to yoga, and his students soon were wowed by his ability to guide them safely into complex and advanced yoga poses.
- Advance their practice – arm balances and back bends
- Creative Sequencing – breaking down the poses to enrich your practice and teaching skills
- Vinyasa Flow – creating effective sequences
- Adjustments/Assist in advanced poses
- Theming – explore how the use of images, metaphors and stories can enrich the teaching/learning experience.
- Have lots of fun & more
We offer various options for attendance:
Accommodation is available in our shared self-catering eco-cabins:
1 night €35 – 2 nights €30 per night – 3+ nights €25 per night
This is Module Three of our 300Hr Advanced Yoga Teacher Training