Over the years we have been host to many courses and workshops, ranging from small yoga classes to large gatherings, such as the Green Living and Wise Woman festivals. We have been used by the Irish Yoga Association for numerous retreats, who thought that we were perfect for their events.
If you want to teach your own retreat, our new per person rate makes Ard Nahoo a very affordable choice.
The venue hire includes…
- Shared accommodation in our Eco Cabins
- Exclusive use of our custom designed yoga studio for the duration of stay (from 4pm on day of arrival ~ 12noon on day of departure)
- *All meals (big brunch and dinner) as an optional extra
- Use of all yoga mats, blocks, belts, bolsters
- Use of grounds, including Wise Woman Mandala and Celtic Nature Trail
- Our own advertising
- Assistance and guidance throughout the preparation and retreat itself
Price: €80 per person per night (minimum 12pp, 2 nights) *Food: €35pppn (includes Brunch & dinner)
The yoga studio fits 18 – 19 mats, and seats up to 40, appropriate for a range of events from an individualised retreat for a small group to a corporate conference.
Our unique Eco Cabins were built as part of our ‘Green Reimagination’, using sustainable materials. Natural paints and wood pellet stoves make for a cosy and welcoming space. Three Eco Cabins sleep up to 17.
During your time here, the extensive grounds are yours to explore and enjoy. Our meditation mandala marks the end of our Celtic Nature Trail, which details the plants and trees native to Ard Nahoo, and their part in Irish folklore, myth and legend.
Our in house chef, Jo, is available for catering. For quotes and sample menus, please contact us.
Here at Ard Nahoo we are more than happy to assist you during your time here. If you have any questions about venue hire, then please contact us. If you would like to visit Ard Nahoo to view the space available, we will be happy to arrange a meeting.