- Applicants for the 200 hour programme must have a practice and understanding of yoga from attending weekly classes and/or having a home practice. It is difficult to say in terms of ‘years of practice’ how many are required as everybody starts at a different point and learns at a different rate. We will have telephone interviews and assess the suitability of each person individually.
- Application form including photo of student in Trikonasana (Triangle), Adho Mukha Svanasana (Dog head down) and Sukasana (easy sitting or other sitting pose) must be submitted. Please do not be intimidated by the photos, they are only needed to give us an idea of your sense of alignment in practice. If you are able to come and meet us on one of our open days or another time that suits then there will be no need for photos.
- A love of yoga, stamina and a strong work ethic
9am – 6pm with an hour for lunch. Timetable for residential retreat will differ.
Other Programme Info
Current part time programme dates 2017/18 are as follows…
30th September – 1st October 2017
4th – 5th November 2017
2nd – 3rd December 2017
12th – 14th January 2018 (3 days)
14th – 18th February 2018 (5 days residential)
23rd – 25th March 2018 (3 days)
20th – 22nd April 2018 (3 days)
5th – 6th May 2018 (2 days)
25th – 27th May 2018 (3 days)
Upcoming 2018/19 programmes dates as follows:
5th – 7th October 2018
2nd – 4th November 2018
30th November – 2nd December 2018
11th – 13th January 2019
20th – 24th February 2019 (5 day residential)
22nd – 24th March 2019
12th – 14th April 2019
18th – 19th May 2019 (2 days)
Anusara® School of Hatha Yoga (ASHY) – upon successful completion of the course students may register with ASHY as an Elements Teacher.
Ard Nahoo is a registerd yoga school with Yoga Alliance UK and US – upon successful completion of the course students may register with either body.
October 6th 2018 – May 2019
Fee: €3,350.00 (early bird €3,050 if paid in full by June 1st 2018)
Non-refundable Booking Deposit of €500 required to secure place
€1,500 due on 30th September
€1,350 due on 25th February
Includes all tuition and 5 day residential training (including meals on residential). Classes take place at Ard Nahoo Eco Retreat, Dromahair, Co. Leitrim. Course manuals and books are extra (approx. €100).
Special student rate accommodation is available in our award winning Eco Cabins if needed. This is shared ‘hostel style’, meaning there are shared cooking and bathroom facilities. These are reduced student rates and do not include extras that come when one rents an entire Eco Cabin privately.
Prices are as follows:-
- €35 per person, per night sharing if staying for one night or
- €30 per night for 2 nights or more
Please book accommodation in advance as Eco Cabins book out fast.