In the event that you wish or need to cancel your reservation or cut short your stay, the following charges will apply:
UPDATED COVID-19 T&C’s:
We require a 50% booking deposit to secure a reservation. Balance is due 2 weeks prior to arrival.
We are working with these T&C’S unless advised otherwise by the Government. Should Government Restrictions restrict people from travelling we will move your booking to a further date within 6 months.
Our cancellation policy is as follows:
- On all cabin rentals, the deposit is non-refundable.
- Cancellation 2 – 4 weeks before the date of arrival – 75% of total rental is taken
- Cancellation less than 2 weeks before the date of arrival – 100% of total rental is take
We strongly advise that all of our guests take out travel insurance to cover any costs associated with having to cancel a holiday.
Retreats: Retreats need to be paid in full in advance.
- Cancellation 4-2 weeks before date of arrival – 25% of retreat cost will be refunded.
- Cancellation less than 2 weeks before arrival date there will be no refund.
We strongly advise that clients take out travel insurance to cover any costs associated with having to cancel a holiday.