Meanwhile in Dubai…
On Thursday, Noeleen led her “Introduction to Anusara Yoga” workshop at the 136.1 Yoga Studio in Dubai Marina. Keep your eyes peeled for her next blog post to find out more.
Here’s a recipe inspired by her trip to tide you by.
1 large aubergine
1 large or two small cloves of garlic, peeled and roughly chopped
Juice of a lemon
3 tablespoons of Tahini
- Grill the aubergines until they are soft inside and the skin is almost charred.
- Allow to cool and then scoop the flesh from the inside into a blender.
- Place all the other ingredients into the blender until smooth.
- Served with pitta bread and a tomato salad for a delicious supper or lunch
The Valentines Escape
Here are just a few of the many reasons why you should take advantage of our Ultimate Escape package this Valentines…
- You will spend 2 nights in a private, self-catering Eco cabin that is set neatly into the sprawling Leitrim hills
- A sumptuous soak in our outdoor hot tub where you can relax and sip on a complimentary glass of Cava
- Availing of massage during your stay, with a choice of a Back, Neck & Shoulder or a Fabulous Footsie
- An organic & vegetarian breakfast welcome pack filled with nutritious goodies
- Complimentary evening supper prepared and waiting for you in your cabin, ready to enjoy with your loved one
Get in touch if you’d like to learn more about this very special treat for two.
A Sneak Peek
You may remember a few weeks back, photographer Kelvin Gilmor visited Ard Nahoo for a photoshoot. You were treated to very brief sneak peek and you will now be able to have an exclusive viewing of a few more!
These photos truly capture the warm and inviting atmosphere of studying yoga here at Ard Nahoo. That feeling is something that we want everyone to experience while visiting, whether you’re studying yoga, relaxing with one of our Retreats or staying in our gorgeous Eco Cabins.
Let us know what you think of the new snaps!
Back to Class
Anusara I is back on Tuesday 14th at 6 pm and Anusara II at 7:30 pm.
Yoga for Pregnancy will be back this Wednesday 15th at 6:15 pm.
Can’t wait to see everyone there for some much needed asanas & pranayama. As is usually the case, newcomers are always welcome. We love to see a new face, and we also love welcoming our devoted regulars each week.
Looking forward to seeing you all again soon.