About the Retreat
The New Moon is about New beginnings. You are encouraged to leave any preconceptions or judgements behind and to be open to whatever may unfold for you. Be prepared to sweat; to relax and unwind; to make new friendships; to discover something new about yourself; to laugh and maybe even to cry.
All classes will be suitable for all levels, including regressions and progressions for everyone.
- 2 Nights shared accommodation in a bespoke eco-cabin
- Brunch, dinner & snacks provided by award winning caterers
- 4 yoga classes
- 1-3 Longer guided meditations depending on the group’s energy
- Walking meditation circle
- Usice hour with detox box & hot tub
- Guided hike through the hills
- Any extra treatments such as massages must be booked in advance
About your Host
Laurel grew up in a small town in Northwestern Ontario Canada, but has been living in Dublin, Ireland for the past 5 years. After University she quit her 9-5 marketing job to travel the world.
She now runs yoga, meditation & fitness classes in person & online. Laurel also offer online coaching services, and freelance classes for corporate clients.
Laurel hopes to inspire people to become the highest version of themselves