Heart Song Yoga Immersion Retreat
(for Yoga Teachers, trainees and anyone who wants to explore the deeper practices of yoga)
Teacher: Noeleen Tyrrell E-RYT500, Certified Advanced Anusara Yoga Teacher, C-IAYT, SYT
30th January – 2nd February, 2020
Everyone is invited to start the year with an deep contemplative immersion into your own practice. Join us in our little corner of heaven and refresh your mind, body and heart with these wonderful teachings. Rest, walk read a book, you decide how little or how much you want to do.
Teachers/Trainees – Brush up your teaching skills. Be inspired to teach from your heart as you open the inner eyes to recognise your innate beauty, and the inner ears to hear the quiet wisdom within. Though quiet, this voice is powerful and has your best interest at its core. Come let your voice be heard as we share experience, build friendships, practice, study and play together.
- Anusara Yoga – Universal Principles of Alignment in practice
- Restorative Yoga & Relaxation
- Mmm – Meditation, Mantra & Mudra
- Uisce Hour – sauna and hot tub session
- 2 or 3 Nights shared self-catering accommodation in award winning Eco Cabins
Optional (for teachers & trainees)
- Yoga Philosophy – Lectures & Contemplation
- Teaching from the Heart tutorials and practice – using a HEART CENTERED THEME & teaching the subtle practices
- 9am – Pranayama and the 3 M’s – Meditation, Mantra and Mudra
- 10am – 12noon – Anusara Asana Practice
- Tea break
- 12.15pm – Philosophy lecture and Journaling
- 1pm – Lunch
- 2pm – 6pm (Teacher/Trainee Only)
- Alignment Matters
- Teaching more subtle practices including
- Teaching with a Theme (exploration of yoga philosophy and other sources)
Note:Timetable and subject matter is subject to change/addition
Cost and Payment
Retreat Options (Practice 9am – Noon)
2 Nights (2 days practice) – €220 (arriving Thursday or Friday afternoon)
3 Nights (3 days practice) – €315 (arriving Thursday afternoon)
3 Nights (4 days practice) – €360 (arriving Thursday 9am)
Teacher/Trainee Retreat Options
2 Nights (2 full days) – €330
3 Nights (3 full days) – €470
3 Nights (4 full days) – €600
Please note: food is not included. The cabins are self-catering and there are options for eating out in the village or ordering delicious food from our vegan caterers Edergole Kitchen.
To secure your place, a non-refundable €100 deposit is required when booking. Payment in full must be made 4 weeks prior to any workshop.
All training with Noeleen is eligible for CPD points with YAP and YA in USA and accounts for hours toward certification with Anusara School of Hatha Yoga.
*Terms and Conditions*
We require a 50% booking deposit to secure a reservation. Balance due 2 weeks prior to arrival. Our cancellation policy is as follows:
On all cabin rentals, the deposit is non-refundable.
Cancellation 2 – 4 weeks before the date of arrival – 75% of total rental is taken
Cancellation less than 2 weeks before the date of arrival – 100% of total rental is taken