- Applicants for the 200 hour programme must have a practice and understanding of yoga from attending weekly classes and/or having a home practice. It is difficult to say in terms of ‘years of practice’ how many are required as everybody starts at a different point and learns at a different rate. We will have telephone interviews and assess the suitability of each person individually.
- Application form including photo of student in Trikonasana (Triangle), Adho Mukha Svanasana (Dog head down) and Sukasana (easy sitting or other sitting pose) must be submitted. Please do not be intimidated by the photos, they are only needed to give us an idea of your sense of alignment in practice. If you are able to come and meet us on one of our open days or another time that suits then there will be no need for photos.
- A love of yoga, stamina and a strong work ethic
9am – 6pm with an hour for lunch. Timetable for residential retreat will differ.
Andrea Farrell, 200 hr Graduate 2019
“I thoroughly enjoyed my time training under Noeleen Tyrrell at Ard Nahoo. She is an amazing teacher with so much to give. I felt the 200hrs Yoga Teacher Training course give me the tools to begin my Yoga teaching journey. Everything from the depth of study into the philosophy of yoga , to anatomy, to proper alignment in poses and practice in teaching classes was covered , with great skill.
I believe this course has benefited me and helped me learn so much more about yoga both from a personal point of view and from a teaching aspect. I met some amazing people during the course and made some amazing friendships for life”
Kathryn Vaughan, 200hr Graduate 2019
Other Programme Info
Upcoming 2019/20 programmes dates as follows:
2nd – 4th October 2020
6th – 8th November 2020
4th – 6th December 2020
*2021 dates TBC*
Anusara® School of Hatha Yoga (ASHY) – upon successful completion of the course students may register with ASHY as an Elements Teacher.
Ard Nahoo is a registerd yoga school with Yoga Alliance Professionals & Yoga Alliance US – upon successful completion of the course students may register with either body.
October 2nd 2020 – May 2021
Fee: €3,434.00 (early bird €3,127 if paid in full by June 30th 2020)
Non-refundable Booking Deposit of €500 required to secure place
Includes Anusara School of Hatha Yoga Fee, 2.5% : €83.75 (€76.35 Early Bird)
€1,500 due on 30th September
€1,434 due on 25th February
Includes all tuition and 5 day residential training (including meals on residential). Classes take place at Ard Nahoo Eco Retreat, Dromahair, Co. Leitrim. Course manuals and books are extra (approx. €100).
Special student rate accommodation is available in our award winning Eco Cabins if needed. This is shared ‘hostel style’, meaning there are shared cooking and bathroom facilities. These are reduced student rates and do not include extras that come when one rents an entire Eco Cabin privately.
Prices are as follows:-
- €35 per person, per night sharing if staying for one night or
- €30 per night for 2 nights or more
Please book accommodation in advance as Eco Cabins book out fast.