Next Course Starts in October 2021
100 hours of Study, Practice & Play
Come and join me and other likeminded folk on this deep exploration of your relationship with yourself and the world around you through the lens of yoga.
Heart Song Anusara Immersion is designed for yoga lovers who are inquisitive about the deeper levels of practice and who are drawn towards the wisdom of the yoga tradition. If you are serious about taking your yoga practice to the next level then this is the path for you. The course is suitable for students of all levels. This is also suitable for teachers of all styles who wish to bolster their depth of understanding and practice.
Everyone is welcome to join this fun warm-hearted yoga community (kula).
This immersion is an introduction to the method and philosophy of Anusara Yoga. We explore the simple yet sophisticate alignment principles and life-affirming philosophy that are the hallmark of the Anusara method. This practice is life transforming and very empowering.
Through the study and practice of yoga supported by the heart orientated philosophy we can find the courage to awaken to our highest potential and power. Take time for yourself, to be an even better version of your glorious self.
And, we can have lots of fun together along the way too!
So, come as you are and let your heart be heard.
What we will cover
- Anusara’s elegant Universal Principles of Alignment and how to apply them to your practice (energy flows of the body, spirals and loops)
- Life-affirming non-dual Tantric philosophy
- Metaphysics of yoga
- Anusara’s Level 1 Syllabus
- Fundamentals of yoga anatomy & movement
- Subtle body anatomy
- Developing an intelligent and rich home practice
- 3 x 5 Day Modules – Wednesday – Sunday – 9am – 4pm
- Recorded lectures to be taken prior to live meetups (in your own time)
- 6 x Anusara Yoga classes, midweek usually on Tuesday evenings. These can be attended live or recordings will be available to watch in your own time
Upcoming 2021/22 programmes dates as follows:
Wednesday 6th – Sunday 10th October 2021
Wednesday 1st – Sunday 5th December 2021
Wednesday 26th – Sunday 30th January 2021
Participants will receive a certificate of attendance after completing the Immersion. This will allow them to move forward and participate on the 100r Anusara Yoga Teacher Training Course, either here at Ard Nahoo or at another yoga school. Successful completion (students must demonstrate a clear understanding and ability to teach Anusara Yoga) of both enables students to register as an Ansuara Elements teacher. Further, they are able to register with Yoga Alliance in the US as a 200 hour RYT200
Registration/Tuition Fee; €1650
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to book your place today.