Next Course Starts in November 2022
100 hours of Study, Practice & Play
Come and join me and other likeminded folk on this deep exploration of your relationship with yourself and the world around you through the lens of yoga.
Heart Song Anusara Immersion is designed for yoga lovers who are inquisitive about the deeper levels of practice and who are drawn towards the wisdom of the yoga tradition. If you are serious about taking your yoga practice to the next level then this is the path for you. The course is suitable for students of all levels. This is also suitable for teachers of all styles who wish to bolster their depth of understanding and practice.
Everyone is welcome to join this fun warm-hearted yoga community (kula).
This immersion is an introduction to the method and philosophy of Anusara Yoga. We explore the simple yet sophisticate alignment principles and life-affirming philosophy that are the hallmark of the Anusara method. This practice is life transforming and very empowering.
Through the study and practice of yoga supported by the heart orientated philosophy we can find the courage to awaken to our highest potential and power. Take time for yourself, to be an even better version of your glorious self.
And, we can have lots of fun together along the way too!
So, come as you are and let your heart be heard.
What we will cover
- Anusara’s elegant Universal Principles of Alignment and how to apply them to your practice (energy flows of the body, spirals and loops)
- Life-affirming non-dual Tantric philosophy
- Metaphysics of yoga
- Anusara’s Level 1 Syllabus
- Fundamentals of yoga anatomy & movement
- Subtle body anatomy
- Developing an intelligent and rich home practice
- 4 x 3 Day Modules In Person at Kindred Studio in Strandhill, Sligo ( Friday – Sunday – 9 am – 5.30 pm)
- 100 hours (for the Immersion) or 200 contact hours. This means you are with Noeleen in the class room for that amount of time. Many 200 hour courses have as little as 80 contact hours with the rest being made up of online pre-recorded classes or your own study
- Study in a purpose built yoga school where you can open to the natural beauty and energy of all the yoga teachers and students that have come before you over the past 20 years
- Opportunity to study with a world class teacher trainer who has 30 years of practice, study and experience to share
- Small classes (14 max) so lots of individual attention
- An introduction to Anusara Yoga 6 Week Online course – giving you the opportunity to practice at home before and during the training
Upcoming 2022/23 programme dates as follows:
Friday 4th – 6th November 2022
Friday 2nd – Sunday 4th December 2022
Friday 6th – Sunday 8th January 2023
Friday 3rd – Sunday 5th February 2023
Participants will receive a certificate of attendance after completing the Immersion. This will allow them to move forward and participate on the 100r Anusara Yoga Teacher Training Course, either here at Ard Nahoo or at another yoga school. Successful completion (students must demonstrate a clear understanding and ability to teach Anusara Yoga) of both enables students to register as an Ansuara Elements teacher. Further, they are able to register with Yoga Alliance in the US as a 200 hour RYT200
Registration/Tuition Fee; €1650
Email [email protected] for more information or to book your place today.